a Global Materials Science & Manufacturing Company, is looking to recruit a Production Supervisor to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will oversee all reporting staff whilst ensuring operational, health & safety and quality standards are adhered to. He/she Must have an Engineering background and at least 3 years’ experience as a production supervisor in a multinational manufacturing company.
- Ensure daily production targets are met.
- Confirm finished products conform to set quality standards.
- Ensure the correct procedure for handling raw materials is adhered to.
- Ensure the implementation of good inventory practices.
- Ensure investigations are done on inventory deviations and the necessary supporting documentation supplied.
- Investigate customer complaints/product concerns and rectify the issues immediately customer.
- Ensure all machinery is performing at optimal levels by running static tests.
- Resolve emergencies, unplanned maintenance and repairs.
- Follow a strict preventative maintenance plan and report any deviations.
- Ensure all company safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- Must have experience working as a Production Supervisor / Maintenance Engineer in a Global Manufacturing Company.
- Must have an Engineering degree from a recognised university.
- Must 5 years’ have experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Proven knowledge of ELS and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Must have experience supervising teams.
- Candidates with experience working in multinational companies will have an added advantage.
- Salary Offers Ksh. 150,000 – 170,000/=